Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Beginning

Here is the first blog for my new blog!
I know and will most definitely repeat far too many times that my writing style is...unique. I get carried away on subjects and I misspell words and don't put in enough effort to spell check my blogs. But if you know me and have conversations with me, you know that for the most part I get carried away when I talk and lose track of what my point was and I usually make up worse and do some weird stuttering, cover up weird wording kind of stuff.
But if you're curious enough, then please, go ahead and try to understand the mumbo jumbo that goes on in my head and for some reason I'm choosing to write down on a blog for the whole world to see.

I think my life has enough random, awkward, embarrassing events that shape it into the complete and utter chaos it is today.

But a quick run down of my life.
I have a big loud crazy melodramatic family. I live in a little town in Wisconsin. Last year, I was in Croatia, doing a gap year/ extra year of high school. That's probably something I might bring up from time to time. Now I'm in Milwaukee. Studying to be Queen of the World. And if that doesn't work out, I'll try something in International Studies and Political Science. But we will see...I plan to marry rich. Like my grandfather says "Marry for money. Find a Doctor or a Lawyer. Make time for love after marriage". I highly doubt he remembers saying that...but it happened. And my mom sat there nodding her head agreeing.
Anyways!

About myself...I'm easily distracted when telling stories...leading to me forgetting about what I was talking about. I'm terribly bad at holding my tongue. It's a problem I'm working on and possibly or possibly not getting better at it. I get very into some issues. I'm open minded and don't judge. I always try to look at both sides of every story, except those moments where I just need to vent. I'm a girl, but I'm no romantic.
Not so sure really what to say about myself...but you'll figure out what kind of girl I am if you keep up reading and get on my level.

I don't have much to say since this is just my first blog. But here's a declaration of a new blog. New Emma? Not so much. New life? Yeah, it's a little different than Croatia. New blog? YOU BETCHYA.

So enjoy the show. I'm convinced the director is out to get me. But it'll be entertaining no matter what.

peace. love. cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment